Thursday, December 29, 2011

Here's a turn of events

I really haven't been able to write anything worthy of being read lately. Here's something that might be a little hard to follow.

First semester of college is mostly a success. Performed as Clara in the Nutcracker, kept my 4.0, made lots of friends, and started dating an amazing guy. All in all, a good semester. There were definitely terrible moments, amazing moments, drama moments, perfect moments, and just plain weird moments. It was so much fun, though, and there's not much I would trade for all the people I've met here.
Scratch that, there's nothing I would trade for them. I love these people so much.
I've also learned a lot this semester. First of all, keep your mouth shut. Learn when it's appropriate to talk, and if it's not, shut up. This is a good life rule. Second, opinions are important. Don't keep them to yourself. Third, just go for it. Seriously.

Right now I have an awfully stuffy nose, and it's really no fun travelling with it.

"I know who I want to take me home. Take me home."

Love,
Sarah @)~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.