Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Snow

I'm am definitely not the biggest fan of snow. It's cold and wet and when it's snowing, it's cloudy and windy.

~~~

Life's a blur. Like the snow. Life is cold and wet and a lot of the time leaves you feeling like there's no hope. But life is beautiful. Sounds cheesy, I know.
I look around and I find that it's really hard to focus just on one thing. Everything swirls around and I just need to go with it. Or go against it. I don't know about you, but I hate going against the wind in a flurry. The snow never stops moving until it sticks to the ground or a window or something. And until then, you can't really see what the individual snowflakes look like. But then look at a window when it's snowing and you can see the individual flakes pause on glass, suspended in space for a moment, and they're beautiful.

~~~

Something big is about to happen.

Love,
Sarah @)~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.