Friday, May 8, 2009

Explorers, High School, Friends, OH MY!

So, I'm at St. Luke's right now waiting for my stuff to be printed, my DVDs to finish burning and stuff like that. Extravaganza starts at...6:15. My worship dance girls will be here in 15 minutes. Two by four (Michael) scared the bejeebers outta me. Waiting waiting waiting for DVDs to burn......... I'm going crazy.
Over the weekend I had a terrible cold so I hung out on the couch for about.... 12 hours. My brain left, and has yet to return. Stuffy nose is bugging the crap outta me. Or snot...... Sorry that was bad. You can slap me. Whoever you are.... :)
Hm... I'm actually wondering how many of you follow this/visit here regularly. Post if you read this! wewt.
Iain is sick too... with exactly the same thing as I have. And so are a lot of people around here.
Uhm... I have nothing more to say, except I'm freaking out a lot. I have a show every weekend in May... and I'm already stressed.

Hugs and Kisses
~Sarah~

7 comments:

  1. I read it I do I do I do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I the one who gets to slap you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. :( okay...
    You haven't posted in a while, I'm dissapointed! Well, I guess I'm not really, but you haven't posted in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry... my business is done. Wait... busyness? Busiiiiness? Buseeness? Busy-ness. is done. So! I will post momentarily. I think.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message at the beep.